Erin graduated from The University of Tennessee, where she received her undergraduate degree in kinesiology. She then proceeded to attend Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she earned her master's degree in physician assistant studies. She works alongside Dr. E. Michael Holt in the hospital setting, assisting him in the operating room and after patient care as well as in the clinic setting. She is from the Knoxville area and is proud to call it home. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors with her husband and tailgating for the Vols!
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Education With a Concentration in Kinesiology: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk
- College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants