William C. Short, P.A.-C.
William earned his Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology from The University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee. He then proceeded to attend Lincoln Memorial University–DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, Tennessee, where he received his Master of Medical Science degree. William was raised in East Tennessee and has a passion for providing care for others.
In his free time, William is an avid outdoor adventurer and enjoys hiking, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, snowboarding, playing golf, and scuba diving.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Medical Science: Lincoln Memorial University–DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants