Rinnah Sunico, M.P.H.-C.H.E., A.G.P.C.N.P.-B.C.
Upon graduating with a nursing degree from The University of Tennessee, Rinnah wanted to advance her skills in providing orthopedic and trauma care to her patients. She continued her education, receiving multiple degrees and most recently earned a master's prepared nurse degree specializing in adult gerontological primary care. In her role with University Orthopedic Surgeons, she works closely with patients during their hospital stays, providing acute care for orthopedic and comprehensive health needs. Rinnah is an active member of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses and the Tennessee Nurses Association.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Public Health: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Science in Nursing: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Orthopedic Nurse Certification
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- Tennessee Nurses Association