Thank you for choosing University Orthopedic Surgeons for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons.
You can also read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “When Dr. Smith retired, I was told Dr. Harris would be my phys./surgeon. From my first office visit, I knew not only was he knowledgeable and explained in layman's terms all about carpal tunnel; but, he was kind, caring, very likable--a "REAL" person who I felt like I had known all my life. As my pain increased, I realized surgery was my only option. I chose not to be put to sleep during the surgery. Nothing could have been done to make my experience better. Dr. Harris was punctual, reassuring, and thorough. He made me feel at ease and confident that I had made the right decision and had chosen the right physician for my surgery. The staff at UTMC Day Surgery was super efficient, kind, and wonderful. I also had a follow-up call from Day Surgery that evening making sure I was doing well and asked if I had any questions. The office staff had every base covered. Before leaving the office I knew what, where, and when everything had to be done before and after the surgery: the date to stop taking aspirin, Covid test apt., date, time, and location of surgery, therapy schedule, and post-op appointment. Everything was put in writing and explanation sheets were given to me. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Harris! I highly recommend him. He is the best.”– Jane N.
- “Absolutely amazing. Dana listens to all of my concerns and has been amazing for the past three years. I recommend her to everyone.”– Desiree S.
- “Dana was great, and she performed an examination, discussed the symptoms I was experiencing and discussed some exercises I could perform at home until we could complete an MRI. Great job.”– Gary D.
- “Same as my last narrative for Dana. You need to clone her. She is professional, listens, asks correct insightful questions, is personable, works at a professional pace but willing to spend extra time as needed, responds to requests affirmatively (rather than asking for work order each time if in her purview), quickens any extra process/procedure to meet patient need. Have you successfully cloned her yet?”– Ron R.
- “Everyone was knowledgeable and pleasant. Procedures and the results of the tests were thoroughly explained to me by Dr. Wallace. I have confidence in everyone that I interacted with during my visit.”– Sheila L.Treating Provider: Anna H. Wallace, M.D.
- “Erin is so sweet. She gets to business but also makes sure to take a few minutes to talk about how you are and what's going on in your life. I really appreciate that simple touch!”– Michelle J.
- “Dr. Harris was very nice. He took his time, listened, and answered my questions. I did not feel rushed. That’s a good thing.”– Amy M.
- “Dana is very personable and professional, love her.”– Virginia S.
- “Very pleasant and knowledgeable visit with Erin.”– Vickie M.
- “Got shots in both shoulders. Dana, as always, was happy and professional and a ball of positive energy! She did a great job with my shots and was painless! Always such a great experience almost makes you want to go back more often. But that would require more injuries, so I can’t do that.”– Austin T.