Thank you for choosing University Orthopedic Surgeons for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons.
You can also read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Lisa Jones, NP was thorough and informative.”– Wendy P.Treating Provider: Ilsa Jones, N.P.
- “All my experiences with Christy Rose P.A. and the staff have been excellent. They are very caring and helpful.”– Frances H.Treating Provider: Christy Rose, P.A.-C.
- “This appointment was a cortisone shot in my left hip. Benjamin Wendel, PA, was engaging and thorough. The reception staff was cordial and helpful during this COVID-19 precautionary time.”– Neil F.Treating Provider: Benjamin Wendel, P.A.-C.
- “Explained preliminary diagnosis. Scheduled MRI and follow-up appointment. Discussed treatment options dependent on what shows up on MRI. Explained thoroughly and answered all questions. I left feeling confident that I was getting first rate care.”– Michael A.Treating Provider: Bradley J. Moore, P.A.-C.
- “David Erpenbach was very friendly and competent. I enjoyed my visit even though I was getting a shot which really helped. End of pain for now!”– Carla F.Treating Provider: David Erpenbach, P.A.-C.
- “I had a total knee replacement surgery back in December. It was a complete success. I am planning on doing my other knee in February. Highly recommend this establishment for this type of surgery. Saw a few surgeons prior and was not impressed. The level of care is unsurpassed! I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery. ”– Jeffrey M.Treating Provider: Michael J. McCollum, M.D.
- “Questions got answered. Everything was professional and excellent.”– Joe T.Treating Provider: Brian M. Tonne, M.D.
- “I am so happy to have Dr. Joshua Moss (and Dr. Seaworth) as my caregivers. Dr. Moss did a great job in repairing my rotator cuff tear from a car wreck, so much so that I was so pleased once again when Dr. Seaworth referred me back to Dr. Moss to repair and reattach the ligament in my hand from the same wreck. When I see Dr. Moss on September 10th to take the cast and wrapping off, we will know more how the repair on my hand turned out, but I have complete faith in Dr. Moss and would recommend Dr. Moss, Dr. Seaworth and the University Orthopedic Surgeons to any and everyone!”– Noemie B.Treating Provider: Joshua P. Moss, M.D.
- “Dr. Seaworth was very easy to speak with about my condition. She answered all the questions I asked during appointments and ones I asked via the patient portal.”– Joann L.Treating Provider: Christine M. Seaworth, M.D.
- “Dr. Smith asked relevant questions and really listened to me. His solution gave me complete relief. ”– Theresa T.Treating Provider: Richard S. Smith, M.D.