Thank you for choosing University Orthopedic Surgeons for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons.
You can also read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “I felt old! Dr. Harris reminded me of my own sons. He is so sweet and caring. He took the extra time and effort into my visit that many physicians lose as they practice. I hope he never loses that. If he holds onto it, he will grow and flourish! Thank you, Dr. Harris, for being you.”– Sandra S.
- “Erin is great. Always is.”– Madge M.Treating Provider: Erin Kramer, P.A.-C.
- “Ilsa Jones was very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave advice and diagnosis in a friendly and instructional manner. Everyone should aspire to be at the level that I experienced.”– Randy G.
- “I didn’t have to wait a long time after I had the x-rays for Dr. Harris to come into the room. Dr. Harris was nice, knowledgeable, and quickly diagnosed me snd gave me treatment options.”– Karen C.Treating Provider: Joshua P. Moss, M.D.
- “Bradley was very professional, kind, informative, and caring about answering questions. I would give him a 5+ rating of excellence.”– Freda C.Treating Provider: Bradley J. Moore, P.A.-C.
- “Dana is professional yet engaged and compassionate as she listens and discusses patient needs. She is always eager to serve, solve, and wraps it with humor and personalized concern. Dana is quick to provide additional medical tests “outside the box” to meet patient concerns and needs. She is swift and thorough in her interaction and takes time to discuss options, probability, and best outcomes. UT Medical Center should clone her! She is your “poster child” for excellent medical provider care.”– Ron R.Treating Provider: Dana Pelizza, P.A.-C.
- “I was impressed with Dr. Harris' knowledge and professionalism. He quickly identified the problem and solution.”– Karen M.
- “Hannah provided exceptional attention and an accurate diagnosis.”– William R.Treating Provider: Hannah Maus, P.A.-C.
- “Jamie is the last provider I saw. This was another follow-up for the surgery for a fracture to my left wrist. My problem is continued pain in movement. Jamie said that this type of fracture could take a long time to be free of pain. She also said that Dr. Scott Smith would come in to see me. I thanked her and said that would probably not help. She checked me out “prn.” The pain has subsided some more, so maybe it will go away eventually. I want to thank Dr. Smith and Jamie for referring me to therapy. I had about twelve sessions with Katie, and they really helped. Katie is very professional and caring. Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.”– Daniel S.Treating Provider: Jamie Cross, P.A.-C.
- “I had some questions regarding my recent surgery as I was having odd pains. After a nice discussion, she helped me understand this can be normal and is nothing to be concerned about. Ilsa is a great nurse, and I am so glad she assisted me through my engagements at UT.”– Bruce M.