Thank you for choosing University Orthopedic Surgeons for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons.
You can also read what our patients are saying about University Orthopedic Surgeons by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Brad is always professional and makes sure he understands the problem. He never rushes you and makes sure the issue is addressed.”– Rose L.Treating Provider: Bradley J. Moore, P.A.-C.
- “Erin is very personable, ready to answer questions. Although you all are on very tight schedules, I never feel rushed when it’s my time with her. She is kind and considerate. She listens to her patients and gives you her full attention. I couldn’t ask for more.”– Donna M.
- “Great experience, very efficient, very pleasant, and understanding.”– Rosanna D.
- “Dr. Harris was on time, professional, and attentive to my reason for the visit.”– Randy O.
- “Ben is always very professional and caring and makes sure that he and I understand the problem and the treatment. He takes the time to be fully informed but stays efficient.”– Gerri C.Treating Provider: Benjamin Wendel, P.A.-C.
- “Ilsa is very personable, professional and has a great bedside manner.”– Emily D.Treating Provider: Ilsa Jones, N.P.
- “Dana is excellent.”– Ken M.Treating Provider: Dana Pelizza, P.A.-C.
- “Dr. Harris is a very nice Dr. He explains things well, and I'm really satisfied with him. He acted like he knew what he was doing. I had been to 3 different doctors and went to him, and he knew what was wrong. I had torn the ligament in my hand. He took out the tendon and repaired it. I had to wear a cast for ten weeks to keep my thumb from touching my finger. I did what he told me to do and it is well. I would recommend him to do work on your hand if you have a problem.”– Alden D.
- “Dr. Edkin was very friendly, talked with me, gave me options on treatment. Showed me X-rays and explained what I was looking at on the images. Agreed on treatment we would try before having to go to surgery. Very caring.”– Dreama C.
- “I was so happy to be seen by Dr. Edkin. I feel safe and secure with him as my surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, kind with his patients, and has a very reassuring personality. Thank you so much for taking me as your patient.”– Linda W.