Thank you for choosing University Orthopaedic Surgeons for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about University Orthopaedic Surgeons.
You can also read what our patients are saying about University Orthopaedic Surgeons by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Dr. Kopp and the staff are very professional, kind, and courteous.”– Rickie L.
- “Dr. Kopp and his team provided the most outstanding service and work during my hip replacement surgery just prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. I was up and walking with absolutely no pain the very same day. I cannot recommend this fine surgeon and his team highly enough.”– Robert D.
- “Dr. Stanford was very professional and reassuring. I was very satisfied.”– Richard C.
- “I had a great experience with Dr. Kopp.”– Richard H.
- “I’ve had two shoulder surgeries with Dr. Moss and Ilsa. Both times, I was informed what to expect from the procedures. I want to send a special thanks to Ilsa. I always felt comfortable knowing she was in the OR. She was always the last person I saw going into the OR and the first person I saw afterward. That was very reassuring. Thank you.”– Floyd C.
- “Hannah kindly assisted me with an injection for hip pain. She made it more bearable.”– Rachel M.Treating Provider: Hannah Maus, P.A.-C.
- “Dr. Stanford was amazing. It was the best experience I’ve ever had at a doctor's office. I didn't wait long, and she answered all my questions about my daughter's knee.”– Holley V.
- “Ilsa Jones is excellent. She addressed my problems and ran a comprehensive exam.”– Robert W.
- “Dr. Kopp is very professional. He explained the diagnosis and options for treatment, and I was very pleased.”– Danny C.
- “There is not a lot of waiting. Christy was open and honest. I won't miss being at the doctor's office, but it has been helpful, and I will miss Christy. She is always pleasant and smiling.”– Lynne L.Treating Provider: Christy McCullah, P.A.-C.