Hannah Maus, P.A.-C.
As a physician assistant, Hannah feels blessed to be able to serve and provide patients with quality healthcare. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee, graduating magna cum laude. Hannah worked as a medical scribe for a few years before attending Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, Tennessee, where she received her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies. She has a strong passion for the field of orthopaedics as well as for serving others.
Hannah resides in Maryville with her husband and enjoys being a part of the local community.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Lee University, Cleveland, TN
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants