Benjamin enjoys the hands-on patient care he provides in healthcare. He graduated from The University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and cellular and molecular biology and continued on to Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine to receive his Master of Medical Science in physician assistant studies. He provides patient care in both the hospital and clinic settings as an extension of the physicians and also assists in the operating room as needed.
In his spare time, Benjamin enjoys spending time with his wife and kids outdoors. He is a sports enthusiast and a die-hard UT fan. His family attends Cornerstone Church of Knoxville, and professionally, he is a member of AAPA, PAOS, and TAPA.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Cellular and Molecular Biology: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Harrogate, TN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants