Christy Rose, P.A.-C.
Christy was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, and earned her bachelor's degree in 2006 and master's degree in 2008 from The University of Tennessee Knoxville in genetics and biotechnology. She then moved to Nashville and attended Trevecca Nazarene University, where she earned an additional master's degree in medicine and physician assistant studies in 2011. She works alongside Dr. Anna Wallace in the hospital, clinical, and OR settings, managing primary and metastatic bony and soft tissue tumors.
She has three beautiful children and a Goldendoodle named Luna. When they are not busy with school and sports, they enjoy going to the park, hiking, traveling, hanging out with family, and cheering on the Vols.
Education & Training
- Bachelor Arts in Genetics and Biotechnology: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Science in Genetics and Biotechnology: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Science Medicine in Physician Assistant Studies: Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, TN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants